The European Institute of Quantitative Finance (EIQF) is a neutral University-Institute (at HfWU) and offers its services to banks, financial service providers, auditing firms, consulting firms and other corporations. The field of researching and teaching ins the advanced field of financial engineering and derivatives.
- The EIQF positions itself as a leading institute in the areas of Financial Engineering and Derivatives.
- The EIQF conducts research with a high level of practical relevance.
- The EIQF aims for successful cooperation with leading European universities and financial institutions.
- The EIQF focuses on the exchange with the Anglo-American regions and the emerging markets.
- Representatives from leading investors, banks and financial auditing firms will be members of the EIQF Advisory Board.